We are looking for people who are excited about supporting young people in a variety of ways – whether leading whole-class workshops for Secondary students, working with small groups of Primary students or providing one-to-one support.
In order to be eligible for the graduate scheme, applicants must:
- Have completed – or are predicted to complete – an undergraduate degree to a 2.2 or higher.
- Have completed either an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree within the past five years.
- Have achieved a grade C or higher in GCSE Maths and English/ achieved National 5s or Standard Grade at Credit level (grades 1-2) in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Have some previous experience (voluntary or paid) of working with children or young people.
- Have the right to work in the UK (please note that as a charity we do not have the capacity to sponsor work visas).